Fjernsyn Fjernsyn

Jaddaaa ^^

Endelig en nordmann som lager bra flash på NG!
Også kom du på forsiden! hoho *tomleropp*
Genial flash. "THE WEATHER IS STILL NICE!" :D
haha. Å se på at maling tørker er min type sport.
Velvel. Takk for en morsom flash. Jeg trengte den nå.
Lag mer!

Comlock responds:

Jøss, forsiden! Det viste jeg ikke før du sa det nå! =o
wohoo! yes!yes!yes! oh yes!

Puncher Puncher

Yeah..

This is FAIL.

Hey Kids, Don't Smoke! Hey Kids, Don't Smoke!

It sucked

Well. Smoking is bad.
I'm a smoker myself. And it sucks.
I can look at anti-smoking cartoons like this and laugh, but hey. This just wasn't funny.

Pain... Pain...

Good.

I didn't feel shit when watching this, but it was good.
Keep it up.

School Madness School Madness

...

I actually found this quite tragic.
Nothing cool in this flash really, just a guy who doesn`t know how to solve some shitty math, then he shoots everyone he sees.
Sorry.. But crappy concept and stuff.. Don`t like it.

And yeah, I know that this is like "Zomfg teh madness11!" but I don`t give a fuck.

Spoilsbury Toast Boy -2 Spoilsbury Toast Boy -2

666 reviews >:D

Okay.
This thing just gave me a weird feeling.. dunno if its the music, or the mood that you put in it
think its both lol
anyway, great work! just had to laugh at those sex scenes hahahah horny little buggers aren`t they?

The Touchtone Genius The Touchtone Genius

Ugh im drunk

B/W Cartoon About Berries B/W Cartoon About Berries

Wow.

It`s beatiful.
Very good work. I loved Jonathans crazy mumbles and visions. Poor man. .. Beatiful work.

Effective Flea Control Effective Flea Control

Excellent!

Very funny! Again! and i guess that is effective ... ? hehe yeah lets blow up some dogs haha :P
nice explosion effect .. haha loved that the dog came back down without a scratch! and once again you fit the sound perfect with the smooth animation .. which has alot of random humour..! what more should one ask for ? very very good ... i am keeping an eye on you..heh keep it up !

Cheesius responds:

Thank you! I worked very hard on it. The whole thing was done long ago (I don't seem to have the original anymore, unfortunately)... And completely re-done more recently, it took a long time to get right. I'm glad it's been so well recieved.

Dancing Boogerhead Loop Dancing Boogerhead Loop

:D

I don`t know how, but you still make me laugh! You submissions are all hilarious..!

The animation is great, the background kinda made me alittle dizzy after 10 seconds :P , and the sound is great! haha those sounds made me laugh.. allthough it was not only the sounds, it was also that rainbow afro thing and the stupid looks on his(?) face haha excellent work again! keep it up !

Cheesius responds:

Hey, thanks! This was supposed to be a quick one-off, a joke to send to a friend, and it got out of hand - I worked on it off and on for a couple of days. The background was supposed to be obnoxious, I just didn't realize how... cool it would be... And yet, just as obnoxious as I thought. The music is by Aphex Twin, and... yeah, that's what they do. the vocal noises are all me. I'm glad you enjoyed it! I just peeked at your profile, and I have to say thank you for adding me to your favorites! You're the first person to do that, and it really means a lot to me that you enjoyed my work enough to be added. Thank you so much.